Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Vozduh located in the heart of the city of Vladimir, between the Golden Gate and the Holy Assumption Cathedral. In close proximity are St. Demetrius Cathedral, Trinity Church (interior painting, crystal museum), Cathedral Park and the boulevard. AS Pushkin. At the same time, it is extremely quiet place in front of Komsomolsk Square - a favorite place of youth. Many shops and restaurants of different levels are within walking distance.
Hostel Vozduh has 14 rooms from 2 to 8 local comfortably accommodate 50 guests: all multi-bed rooms have bunk beds with lockers and shelves for storage of personal belongings. Each berth is equipped with individual reading lights and rosette. We also have double rooms with private facilities. The spacious common area offers everything needed for a wonderful pastime, communication and leisure: kitchen, dining tables and comfortable sofas, projector, free Wi - Fi, board games, children's corner and a small library.
Hostel Vozduh Vladimir Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property can pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 120 RUB per person per day.
No pets allowed.
The property is not suitable for people with spesial needs.
Children under 18 should be accompanied by adults.
We don't allow loud music after 23:00.
We don't allow to drink alcohol in common areas.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>