Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Must be canceled al least 30 days prior to arrival otherwise a full amount will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will charge your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Villa Skansi has been named the most loved hostel in Hvar!
Perfectly located in Hvar town, walking distance to town center, port, bars and beautiful beaches.
Come relax and socialise on our terrace that overlooks the beautiful Adriatic Sea.
Enjoy delicious complementary pizza every night, while sipping on some of the cheapest cocktails you will find in Hvar!
Join us on our free nightly pub crawl.We’re going to give you nights you wont remember with people you’ll never forget.
To make our stay unforgettable our friendly staff are available to organize the best deals on activities, as well as scooter and boat hire.
At Villa Skansi you’ll check out but you’ll never leave.
Cancellation policy is 7 days prior to arrival If you don' t cancel on time you will be charged for the first night of your stay.
We have an age limit in dormitories. Dorms are only for guests under 35 years old. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
第 2 名, 季节性旅舍
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>