Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In order to cancel a group booking you have to cancel it with 72 hours in advance. If it is not cancelled within 72 hours and you are not coming or something changes, please note we would have to charge the first night balance due of your stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
It is important to know the house rules, you have to understand that groups tend to be a bit laud, we know and understand this, but there are hours were other guests will be resting and we ask to not disturb, so we need groups to know our hostel its not a party hostel, and we respect all our guest and we want them all to be able to enjoy they stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We love to help you plan your trip, keep us posted if you need help booking a tour or need any extra information
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
On the east side of San José, only 0.8 miles from the city center Hostel Urbano is located in the pulsing Heart of the Capital City. Close to everything, you need in your San Jose experience: local art shops, supermarkets, banks, ATMs, up and coming gastronomy restaurants, great coffee shops, as well as universities and all kinds of places to go out and party or just have a full costarrican city experience.
Modern, industrial style Hostel made to meet friends
Free: 10 megas wifi internet, pool table, pretty confortable and fully equipped kitchen, computers, tv with cable and Netflix as well as our gorgeous garden to just chill and enjoy the wonderful view of the valley.
If you visiting San Jose for pleasure or business, in a group, or as a solo backpacker, as a city traveler, with friends or family; if you are you looking for a budget private room with shared bathroom or just a dorm room bed (we have female only and mixed dorms) and you are interested in meeting travelers from all over the world with a comfortable rate including a courtesy breakfast: COME and join us!!! It will be our pleasure!!!
We also offer laundry service to help get your stuff cleaned :)
Hostel Urbano Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
If you wish to pay with debit or credit card or via PayPal, there will be a 10% extra charge to the balance due.
Taxes not included.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before 11 am.
Cancellation must be 48 hours before 11:00 CST Costa Rica
Breakfast is our courtesy.
Reception available from 08:00 to 22:00. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>