Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel has some special deals arranged for our guests, like:
-Rafting tours on Drina in cooperation with local rafting clubs is offering from 25 euros/per person for 2.5 hours of rafting.
-One day trips to Serbia, small town Ljubovija 15 km from Srebrenica, please check do you need visa to get into Serbia before signing for this tour.
-One day trips to the entrance of the canyon of river Drina, one of deepest canyons in the world, Skelani museum and lake Perucac.
You can hire a professional tourist guide here, which will help you make the most of your time during your stay in Srebrenica.
Hostel has one joined room where hostel guests can eat, relax, have a drink, and socialise. This room has Broadband Internet access, PC, TV and DVD.
There are 36 beds in total at the hostel.
We are constantly checking the standard and quality of our services, and you, as our beneficiaries and clients, are helping us do so.
Only cash payment on arrival possible
We have a 72 hours cancellation policy
Check In/Out: 24 hours 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>