Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome and Thank You for Your time!
We want to thank everyone (all 5000 of you :) ) who stayed at our hostel during the summer 2017.
Our team consists of young locals who will give you honest and unbiased advice about the city as well as help you discover all the charms of the local transport system.
Our hostel is located a couple of minutes walk away from the main promenade, within an inch of the colourful market. Apart from the smile and warm welcome by our staff members, the location is definitely our forte.
When you are staying with us everything is within easy reach whether you need a supermarket, drug store, bakery, bank or a bus station.
If you, by any chance, during your stay with us feel a sudden urge for an adventure or you want to experience a 'one day escape' to one of our breathtakingly beautiful islands we are here to give you the best recommendations.
We do not have common area which is why we are an ideal spot for short stops and quick rest, though we have a fully equipped kitchen.
Accommodation types we offer:
*All rooms are located next to the reception till 01.06.2017.
1. mix dorm (8 beds), located next door to the reception, includes AC, fridge, free of charge internet, Wi-Fi, satellite TV and shared kitchen.
2. Double and twin rooms, some at the reception, other max 5 min walk, include AC, free of charge Wi-Fi, shared bathroom.
3. Double private ensuites, located max 5 min walk, include AC, TV, free of charge Wi-Fi.
4. Apartments (for 2/3/4/5/6/7 persons), located max 5 min walk, include AC, TV, kitchen, free of charge Wi-Fi.
Some twins and doubles with shared bathroom don't have kitchen, so you can send us e-mail if you plan to stay a couple of days and need a kitchen.
Reception working hours:
8am - 11pm (from 01.06. till 31.08.)
Late check in (from 01.06.-31.08.) after 23:00 (11pm) till 02:00 (2am) latest will be charged extra 20€ in cash.
9am - 9pm (from 01.09. till 31.05.)
Late check in (from 01.09.-31.05.) : after 21:00 (9pm) till 02:00 (2am) latest will be charged extra 20€ in cash.
48 hour cancellation policy, please send email confirmation of your cancellation.
For reservation out of season (01.10.-01.06.)
you need to call us one hour before your arrival time.
Call us at 00 385 98 933 74 28
Only cash payment accepted on arrival.
If you need any kind of transfer you can always contact us! We organize transfers to and from the airport. The price can be arranged depending on the number of passengers.
At the end we hope we'll be your choice of stay while visiting Split, and we look forward to it!
Once you make your reservation you can be sure that you'll be staying at the best hostel location in town!!!
This is an automatic on line booking so one of the rooms will be assigned to you automatically.
If you have any particular requirements concerning our reservation system you can contact us via e-mail and we will be happy to meet your needs if possible. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>