Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations will be charged with the amount of the first night.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposits should be made via bank transfer in the amount of the first night at least one week prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our friendly and well traveled staff is here to answer all your questions and provide information you might need to completely use the time you have in Split.. By the way we speak English, Italian and Spanish!!
UNESCO-protected Diocletian’s palace, unique for its continuous use, is 3 minutes away on foot. We are in the close proximity to 2 laundromats, a supermarket and several ATM’s and the best ice cream place in town.
If you are interested in a walk, run or a hike followed by a leisurely swim, park forest Marjan, one of the more beautiful parts of Split, is just 10 minutes away from us.
Split is a unique place where people come to relax and enjoy the atmosphere while exploring the many facets of the city under Marjan.
Here at Split Garden hostel, we believe that to travel is to experience life on a higher level, and we encourage our guests to get to know Split as if they were discovering a treasure: try Croatian food and drinks not readily available anywhere else in the world, maybe even spend time with the locals and learn how they approach things with gusto and relaxed attitude. And the most important you just have to try what the nightlife offers to you and we will help you with that!!
All rooms have their own bathroom, lockers and air conditioning.
We offer wi-fi, towels and linens free of charge.
There is a small kitchen. Due to the coronavirus pandemic you can use it only for making a coffee or tee, not for preparing lunches or dinners. It contains: stove with two ceramic hobs, kitchen sink, fridge, kettle and microwave oven.
Please note that check-in is from 14:00 till 23:00 and check out at 10:00.
Smoking in rooms and hallways is strictly prohibited, as is bringing alcohol in great quantities.
*Don't forget to bring your student card because it gives you discount for the trips and transportation!!!!
*We do not accept credit cards. Payment must be in Croatian kuna.
Hostel Split Garden conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>