Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Near Hostel Shungit is Gradska Kafana. Five minutes walk from the hostel there is big shopping centre TC Ušće with lots of shops and restaurants. Over the road from Hostel Shungit there is Hyat Hotel, and Crown Plaza Hotel. We are five minutes walk away from the river where you can find a lots of clubs which are opened till late. The city centre is just over the river where you can find a lot of bars, cafes, museums, restaurants, clubs, fast foods, theatres.
Hostel Shungit offers a shared kitchen and free WiFi. Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV. Hostel Belgrade Shungit provides certain units that feature lake views, and each room is fitted with a shared bathroom and a wardrobe. Hostel Shungit features a garden and a shared lounge.
Hostel Shungit Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 08:00 to 18:00
Check out from 08:00 to 18:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
City tax is not included.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is opened from 08:00 to 18:00
We do not accept customers younger than 15 years of age without a parent.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>