Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Additionally, the hostel provides:
- free breakfast,
- free Wi-Fi 24-hour,
- free coffee and tea 24/7,
- free parking,
- free city map,
- free Linen & Towels,
- free hair dryer (on request),
- free safe storage space.
Depending on the season you visit us, you will freely explore the tastes of the great variety of fruits cultivated in our garden, and also different beverages and other products produced at our home with love and care.
It is very close to the city main square ('Korza' - where many cafés, pubs, restaurants, and traditional confectionery stores are located), city ethnological museum, central park (one of the oldest in Kosovo), the old 'Long Bazaar', Çarshi Xhamia (15 century mosque), etc. As the city is surrounded by breathtaking mountains, our hostel is also close to the hiking paths ('Shtegu i Shendetit', Via Ferrata, Zip Line, etc.).
The hostel rooms are very comfy, quiet and are decorated with delicacy. The rooms have a balcony and the guests are always welcomed to relax in our pleasant garden. The hostel has a fully-equipped kitchen and 3 shared bathrooms, free coffee & tea.
Hostel Sarac's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Reception: 08:00 - 22:00.
You can always store your luggage at the hostel facilities for free.
The taking shoes off culture of Kosovo applies at our hostel as well.
Call if you arrive outside check-in times. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>