Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
They should inform me about organising list for male or female dorms.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
1st, Country Winners Montenegro
Expect the Unexpected!
If you are looking for a real hostel feel, this place will make you right at home.
Authentic hostel experience combined with Ulcinj's most beautiful and longest beaches on the Montenegro coast.
We have multiple large and cosy common areas and a very well equipped kitchen and dinning area. Also a large front yard
with barbecue that is free to use. Our orchard provides a selection of fruits that you are welcome to snack
on at any time. On arrival we will give you lots of local information to help find the hidden gems.
We will organise cheap and beautiful trips just for our guests!
BOAT TRIP (SYMBOL OF THE HOSTEL)
BIKING TO HIDDEN PLACES
Hostel Pirate is located 800 meters from the main bus station, just 10 minutes walk from the old town, 10 minutes walk from
Mala Plaza (nearest beach) and 15km from Ada Bojana which is one of the nicest beaches on the Montenegrin coast.
Rooms are spacious and very nice, decorated with a view of the city center, and many rooms have balconies.
All rooms have air conditioning and shared bathroom.
Our staff speaks English and Spanish.
Hostel Pirate Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 11:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: Cancellation outside 72 hours will incur the full charges of the first night .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Montenegro
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>