Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to South Tel Aviv - Jaffa. Overstay is a backpackers hostel, facilities and are basic.
We party sometimes or just hang out in our hostel bar (Rooftop in the Summer, Old Wagon in Winter).
No agenda, No American standards. Just respect and good vibes. . So if you are just looking for a bed to have a good sleep this might no be the place for you. But if you are interested in exploring the yet un-gentrified part of Tel Aviv and Jaffa, Overstay is a good base with (relative to israel) cheap beer and vibes.
Overstay is a hostel and home for arts, alternative happenings and meeting people from all over the world. Located in a former factory in an industrial area within 10 minutes walk to the Beach, Old Jaffa, Flea Market & Florentine,the hipster capital. It is a very good location if you like alternative upcoming vibe, it isnt if you are the kind that like tourist traps and city centers. But all that is just 25 minute walk from here.
We can offer you:
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free Parking
* 24/7 reception
* Free Basic Toast & Spread Breakfast
* Free coffee & tea
* Spacious Kitchen
* Cheap Beers & Snacks
* Helpful International Staff
* Free Walking Tour
* Free Computer station
* Chillout Pool (Summer time)
* Rooftop Bar and chillout lounge (summer time)
* Old bus wagon bar (winter time)
* Ping Pong table
* Football table
* Free lockers ( use your own lock or buy one here )
* Choice Book Exchange
* Bomb Shelter ( only hostel in Tel Aviv ;-)
The Overstay is a massive ship sailing the concrete jungle of south tel aviv, an oasis in the urban Jaffa.
Just out our front door is the 18th century Ottoman Abu Nabut Tomb set to provide water to the convoys heading from Jaffa port to Jerusalem.
The Overstay itself resides in a former textile factory located just off the historic border of the first Tel Aviv neighborhoods and Old Jaffa.
We built it with our own hands and work on it everyday to make it nicer and more fun.
We have both a rooftop sea breeze sun deck upstair (summer time) and in the winter the bar is in an old wagon in the yard.
We like to chill out and party, and aim to provide the perfect conditions for young open minded tourists and backpackers to relax and meet fellow travelers, make new friends with which to head out and enjoy what Mediterranean Tel Aviv has to offer.
We aim to provide all that you need to feel at home and crash returning from the desert or the beach. and of course... Overstay ;-)
Passport with valid visa is a must , this is strictly a tourist hostel.
Only Tourist visa holders (B2-B4) are exempt from paying 17% VAT tax.
age restriction 18-45 (not the place to bring your parents)
Groups over 10 people should coordinate 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>