Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Connect, explore, party, relax and be inspired at your new home away from home, Hostel One Old Town, place with unique spirit and unbeatable location.
Our hostel is situated right in the historical centre, Old Town is the most charming area of Prague. We are just within a 7-minute walk of Prague Astronomical Clock and 600 m of Charles Bridge. All important attractions are just within a walking distance.
All of our rooms are very bright and specious, while some rooms are fitted with a city view. Our rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. All rooms feature a seating area, each bed has an electrical outlet and a lamp.
Guests can enjoy free coffee and tea available in the shared kitchen.
Last but not least, our staff is always here to assist you. We like to think we're different than most hostels because we genuinely care about your time here with us. Not just your time spent in the hostel, but in the beautiful city of Prague. We're looking forward to meeting you and having you stay with us.
Hostel One Old Town Cancellation policy:
NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKINGS: These reservations are cheaper than a standard booking. However, as the name suggests, this booking type is not refundable. Under no circumstances will you be eligible for a refund; including for cancellation, modification or no-show of your booking.
After booking, we will pre-charge your card for the entire amount of your reservation. This means you won't have anything to pay upon arrival.
If we cannot charge your card, you must provide new card details. This must be within 24 hours for reservations arriving within 5 days, or 48 hours for reservations arriving later than 5 days. After this time, if you do not provide new card details or we cannot pre-charge you in full, your booking will be cancelled.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival. For credit card payment, we will charge the 4% of the booking.
City tax not included - City tax 21 CZK per person per night will be charged extra upon your arrival.
Please note: Once you have checked in the booking is non-refundable.
After your stay, you will receive an email which gives you the chance to rate our hostel. Please leave comment for the follow travellers. It’s very important for us.
Check in from 15.00
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR NYE 2021: Bookings including the nights of 28/12/21 till 01/01/22, require a 4-nights minimum stay. We will cancel bookings made for one, two or three nights only. -We will pre-charge client's credit card for the entire amount of reservation. If the reservation cannot be pre-charged in full, it cannot be guaranteed by the hostel and will be cancelled. Bookings for those dates can be cancelled or modified free of charge at least 20 days before arrival. If cancelled later, charges will be applied by hostel up to full cost of reservation. In case of no show hostel will charge cancellation fee of whole reservation and your reservation will be cancelled.
Cheers for reading this, we look forward to meeting you in person. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>