Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What really makes our hostel unique and what has helped us win Hostelworld awards year after year, are our amazing team and incredibly social atmosphere.
Our staff are travelers just like you, but we are not just here to party. We will cook you dinner, take you on daytime adventures, and share our expert knowledge of the city.
- Why us?
Social but responsible.
Day and night, we do free activities with our H1 family, including weekly family dinners. At Hostel One you arrive as a solo traveler and you leave with a family.
- Our Facilities
Sleep well, feel well & make friends.
. Fully equipped kitchen 24/7 access.
. 2 common areas all designed for different moods. To relax, to work or to party.
. Laundry facilities to keep you smelling fresh.
. Custom designed POD beds (except double rooms) for max privacy and safety, even in our shared dorms.
. Personal lockers, outlets and light in all rooms.
. No curfew, so you can come and go 24 hours per day as you please.
We are currently following all procedural advice from local governments and taking every necessary measure to ensure your safety, comfort and happiness.
. We are up to speed with local government guidelines, advice from WHO and the CDC.
. Deep cleaning throughout our hostels has been increased.
. We offer sanitization in all common areas and public spaces.
- Policies & Conditions
Check-in from 2 PM. We have a luggage room if you want to arrive earlier.
Check-out until 11 AM.
City tax is not included.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards (surcharge of 4%). This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
We look forward to greeting you in Barcelona!
This property has a 2 full day cancellation policy (e.g. if your check-in is on Friday, the last day for a free cancellation is Tuesday). Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge, equal to the first night of your stay.
All cancellations must be made by email. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night of your stay.
Non-refundable rates: If your booking is non-refundable. If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
We have an age limit of 18 - 45 years old. If you are outside of this age range upon arrival to the hostel, we have the right to cancel your booking without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee.
City tax not included, 1.93 euros per person and night. City Tax will increase to 3,03 euros per person and night from 1st of April 2022.
A different policy applies to confirm bookings over 400 euros
To confirm your booking, you will need to provide 30% of the total amount in advance. Payment can be through credit card or we can give you our bank details for direct debit. Your booking will be confirmed once payment is received. The deposit is totally refundable if any modification or a cancellation is done at least 2 weeks before the arrival date. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>