Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Important Note: There's an array of lifeforms/lifestyles we don't host: 1. binge drinkers and the whole party thing - not happening here, move on, we're not the droids you're looking for. 2. People that are inherently unhappy and sour, constantly complaining (1st world problems) and offering fake smiles- we don't serve your kind here :)
· This house is the home of Fenris, a unique dog and mastermind.
• Each floor has AC, the hostel is pet and bike friendly, you have a secure garage to store in. People with cars have free parking in a safe, public area
• All beds have privacy curtains and individual power sockets
• The house features 3 kitchens, one of them a huge outdoors kitchen located in our vibrant, green garden. You can even cook there while it’s raining.
Food is good and affordable in town, but cooking is a lovely thing and brings people together, so make good use of it :)
• If you're visiting in late summer/early autumn, the garden is giving an abundance of grapes - you're free to pick them as you sit, as they literally grow over our heads.
• Bring padlocks, we provide the lockers + there's a safe for specific things if you feel the need
The House itself is organic, cosy, and full of details, we do everything local and handmade, with lovely clean dorms that are constantly upgraded and decorated, you won’t see mass produced boutique crap here.
We're not fans of commercial tourism and our culture of hosting is a counterpoint – we consider travelling an exchange that is more than just getting people drunk on pub crawls and peddling rubbish schemes. We don’t sell alcohol (feel free to bring your own, ask for recommendations, Croatia is wine country and the beer culture is budding) but pour good local wine and Turkish coffee daily for you, compliments of the house - you’re really welcome to have a good time here as long as you know how to drink and stay respectful (see caveat above, we're not a party hostel and, to make a point fyi - in all of 2017, one guest puked B-))
About us: We handle things in an honest and spontaneous way, the sense of community has high value here and as long as you respect the house and the people in and around it, you’re considered part of the fold and you’ll have all our knowledge, resources and experience at your disposal. Common sense and efficient solutions are favoured here and if you appreciate such things then you’re welcome to hop aboard.
Things to do besides exploring the city (we’ll cover you with smooth local insight anyway, all of us are native to Zagreb and make it a point you really see the city if you are interested)
- Lots of hiking here, we’ve got a mountain in our backyard :) Ask for recommendations or join us if a group comes together
- Bike tours, Zagreb has great areas for that and we have really nice routes in store.
- Introduction to the specific market culture of the city. Something precious in this day and age. For all who are interested, ask and join me /Igor/ on a market day (it’s a bike tour, we provide FREE use of bicycles for that, you’re welcome. Ask, it’s a pleasure)
- More, but it’s a secret.
Additional perks & special abilities:
- Left handed people get a discount (yes, it’s not a joke. Why? Figure it out, Sherlock :))
- Ambience plays a huge role here (a collection of 50+ lamps graces the house).
- Since we support artists (residencies available, ask!), don’t be surprised if you stumble upon the occasional concert, a jazz school of singers or a poetry evening.
- The longest stay at the house was 3 years, the shortest 5 minutes.
- You can rent bikes, and if you’re staying longer (4+ days) they’re free.
- Wi-Fi is sexy fast, 24/7
- We offer really good prices for travellers who wish to stay longer in Zagreb, especially in off season. Ask!
Location: Read the directions here on Hostelworld on how to find us, they’re easy and precise. We are not central if that's a thing for you. We prefer to stay outside the tourist zone and yet have quick access to the city centre - we're located in an ordinary, safe neighbourhood and Zagreb has an excellent, 24/7 public transportation system that connects you directly from the hostel to everywhere else, you’ll need 15 min by tram to the centre. Make sure you buy the cheaper tram tickets (4 kn or 0.5€, inside the tram @driver), it's very affordable and actually a cool thing to support public. Closest hiking spot is 15 minutes from the hostel on foot, but Zagreb has many other locations as well, we can help with that.
For those who are traveling on a budget and have certain skills- if you can and feel like it, feel free to contribute / upgrade the house in a specific way - we love that (you’ll notice a ton of stuff people have done here) - create something and in return you can get a discount, free food and/or stay. You certainly wouldn't be the first, and we are known to support travellers in many more ways than just giving convenient bed prices. Contact us via email for details on that.
The City Tax (12 kn per person per night ) is now included in the room price you book online, except for Non-refundable bookings - the card amount that can be charged will be the bed price minus the city tax which will be charged on spot once you are here. Since many wonder what that is, here goes: it's not something any hostel makes up, it's just that - a city tax that goes to the state of Croatia, a way for the state to make more money. It can also be called highway robbery :D
Cards are accepted, but a 4% bank fee is applied! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>