Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a cosy design hostel, overlooking the city of Sarajevo. Ideally located in one of the oldest parts of town, we are a short uphill walk from the city's main attractions.
Start your day with a large buffet-style breakfast, free of charge. Try traditional Bosnian coffee and a selection of homemade cakes, baked fresh daily from Kucha family recipes.
Our common area has a fully-equipped kitchen, spacious dining area and a comfy lounge to relax on.
Just outside, we have a large terrace with spectacular views of the city and surrounding mountains.
Designed by young architects and graphic designers, our rooms are spread over three floors and include mixed dorms, one female dorm and several private doubles (some with ensuites). Sleep soundly on our hotel-quality mattresses with individual power outlets, reading lights, large lockers and a seating area in each room.
Hostel Kucha is next door to a supermarket, with a butcher, green grocer, bakery and many fast food outlets nearby. The city centre and the Old Town are both 10 minutes walk from the hostel. Here you'll find plenty of cafes, restaurants and bars where you can sample Bosnian specialties including cevapi, burek and rakija. Ask our staff where the best spots are!
-Fully-equipped kitchen and spacious dining area
-Best common room in Bosnia
-Free breakfast including traditional Bosnian coffee and freshly-baked, homemade cakes
-Free bed linen and towels
-Free high-speed WiFi
-Free lockers and padlocks for rent
-Laundry service available
-Large outdoor terrace with city and Olympic mountain views
-Free luggage storage - before & after check in
-Free private on-site parking – reservation required
-Free city maps
-Knowledgeable local staff, born and raised in Sarajevo
* We don't have 24hr reception, so please let us know if you are going to arrive after midnight. But don't worry, there is no curfew and there is always someone around! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>