Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Kovcheg is located in a quiet area within walking distance from both the city centre and the Yekaterinburg’s main park that doubles as an amusement park with rental cervices and lots of cafes. In the same building as the hostel there is a small grocery store and a free parking lot. There are several big general stores in the vicinity, as well as a sushi restaurant. The city’s biggest marketplace with different fresh foods is just one bus stop away from the hostel. In a small nearby park that hosts a meteorological station there is a great vantage point with a great view of Yekaterinburg.
Hostel Kovcheg has 2 rooms, one with 4 bunk beds and one with two bunk beds and one single bed. Each room has cupboards and hangers for personal belongings. The rooms are well-lighted and have curtains and an anti-mosquito net on the windows. The rooms are cleaned daily, while sheets are changed either on demand or weekly. The mattresses are orthopaedic and non-allergic, and some beds have hand-made sheet covers. The hostel provides an access to an iron and a washing machine on demand and laundry detergent is provided. Aside from the two bedrooms there are two bathrooms with showers and a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a sink, a microwave, a stove and an oven, free coffee, tea, and sugar, and tableware. There is also a dining area with a working TV. There is free Wi-Fi available in every room.
Hostel Kovcheg Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 100 RUB per person per day.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>