Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests have access to a shared kitchen with all the kitchen appliances and utensils. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave, toaster, and a water heater. It is not only a shared kitchen, but it is also a room to socialize in. There is a TV with a DVD player and cable television. There are 2 bathrooms (men and women) and a small outside area, both at the front and back of the hostel. We will try our best to provide all of the guest's needs. If any of our primary services are not enough, the guests can ask for extras and I will personally try my best to get them what they want.
The Hostel is 15 meters from the sea, it has a beautiful view of the Pašman and Ugljan islands. There is a great coffee shop with a terrace over-viewing the beach and the sea. The hospital is 10 meters from the hostel and has its parking across the road in which you can leave your car (for free). The main bus station is only 500 meters away, or a 7min walk, so we are easily accessible.
Hostel Kolovare Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00.
Check out from 8 to 11h.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 9 am to 9 pm. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>