Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You cannot miss it. We are located in a heart of Katowice (Andrzeja 19 St.) – just next to the Main Railway Station. Take a step outside the hostel and you will immediately feel a special atmosphere of this city. There is a number of nice pubs, bars, stylish restaurants and one of the biggest and most modern disco in Poland, where they call it a day only late at night. But you don't have to worry...we will let you in even at 5 in the morning.
We are waiting for you 24 h / 7!
We offer 79 beds in a 1- 2-, 3-, 4-, -6 and 8- bedded rooms. All dorms have security lockers so no worry - You can feel safe here.
Our rooms are cozy and beds are very comfortable but don't oversleep – Katowice is waiting for you !
Drink coffee or tea and rush to the reception – our young and friendly staff of fluent English speakers will help you to plan your trip around Katowice or whenever You want to go.
And, when you come back, chill out in our common room, find something on TV, watch a movie, or take a book from our hostel's library. You can also use our free Internet access (Wi-FI)!
Nice personnel will do their best to make sure our hostel has been a perfect choice of yours.
We offer: Central location
•24 h reception
•Free Internet access (Wi-Fi)
•Free tea and coffee
•Free luggage storage
•Hair drier, iron and ironing board for rental (free)
•Cozy rooms (bed linen included in the price)
•Cozy common room with TV SAT
•Fully equipped kitchen
•Free tourist information
•Friendly multilingual staff
•Safety guaranteed by a security agency
Check in from 14.00.
Check out before 12.00.
If come earlier don't worry, You can leave Your luggage and come back later.
Breakfast not included.
Taxes included. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>