Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For a group up to 5 people cancellation is 2 days before arrival
For a group more than 6 people cancellation have to be 2 weeks before them arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
FREE: internet, WI-FI, air-conditioning, coffee, tea, walking tours, bicycle parking, lockers, luggage storage, linen, towels (we are changing towels on a daily basis), laundry and ironing service, maps and brochures about Belgrade and more!!!
Included: All taxes & tourist registration
In the center of Belgrade just 5 minutes walking from greatly interesting night clubs/boats on the river on one side and most visiting tourist attractions in other.
In order to provide you with cozy accommodation we are offering to you comfortable, spacious, air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, computers with access to Internet and much more.
All rooms are air conditioned.
The building is under video surveillance and security staff are on duty 24 hours a day. Our kind staff will gladly answer any queries the guests might have and advice them in planning their free time.
The location of the hostel guarantees an easy and quick access to remote parts of the city. Besides, in the close vicinity of the hostel there are shops which are open 24/7, a 24/7 pharmacy and numerous fast food restaurants.
The very downtown in which the Hostel is located five minutes from the center of city across the main bus station in CITROEN building (same line of Banca Intesa and Jum Inn hotel), enables you to get to Kalemegdan (the Medieval fortress), Knez-Mihailova Street (the pedestrians' zone) or Skadarlija (the bohemian quarter) in 10 minutes time, without the need to use the city transport (by walking).
Our tourist offering will help you to become familiar with Belgrade in its best light, no matter whether you like cultural and historical monuments, shopping at modern shopping-centers, restaurants at the water, clubs with fun or enjoyment in the nature. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>