Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Includes services: rich breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi, VAT and taxes incl.
Winter season: free ski shuttle to the gondola in Celerina
Being located in the commercial-zone of Celerina, the All In One Hostel Inn Lodge has the perfect starting point for winter- and summer sports. The property is optimally connected to the public transport and is near numerous restaurants and shopping-possibilities. As a guest of our hotel you will benefit from the following Advantage.
We offer you 4 / 6 / 8 shared bed rooms, featuring separate bunk beds, shower / WC, 1 lockable wardrobe per person (please bring your own padlock).
Special offer when staying more than 2 nights: Mountain railways all inclusive / Hotel & skipass
In summer all 13 railways (person and bike transport) as well as bus and train (only person transport) are included.
In winter you will receive the skipass for the duration of your stay for just CHF 38.- per person when staying more than 2 nights.
Hostel Inn Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00.
If you plan to arrive after 22:00, you will receive a code in advance. This code enables you to open the check-in box at the main entrance of the hostel. In the box you will find your room key, which will allow you to access both the hostel and your room.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. You pay for your stay on arrival. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception: 07:00 -22:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>