Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel INBOX has a superb location in the well-known and historic Old Bazaar. Hostel INBOX is the perfect base for exploring the city and all it has to offer. Our hostel is located right on Skanderbeg Square, only 5 min walking from Macedonia Square, the main square in Skopje. The Old Bazaar in Skopje is the largest bazaar in the Balkans outside Istanbul. The Stone Bridge, across the Vardar River, connects the Old Bazaar to Macedonia Square in the new part of the city.
A 24-hour front desk is at guests’ disposal and an airport shuttle can be requested. The Bus station is 1.5 km away and Skopje Airport is 16 km from Hostel INBOX. The property is within a very short walking distance to various shops, restaurants
Hostel Inbox Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>