Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Facilities include, bar, and self-service restaurant, meeting rooms, a travellers kitchen, free bicycle shed, free lockers in the rooms. A great buffet style breakfast & sheets are free. The hostel's bar with a great choice of Belgian and local beers may be the perfect starting point to discover this city.
The hostel H is located just next to the train station - at the back entrance, just across the street. Situated in Hasselt and with Pukkelpop site reachable within 3.8 km, Hostel H features a bar, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a shared lounge. Located around 2.6 km from Plopsa Indoor Hasselt, the hostel is also 2.5 km away from Grenslandhallen. The accommodation offers a shared kitchen, and luggage storage for guests. The nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport, 68 km from Hostel H.
The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. Several rooms are also adapted for people with disabilities.
The hostel has Wi-Fi internet throughout the whole building, you can use your own laptop or the internet kiosk at the hostel.
Hostel H conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Please note that the reception is only open from 8am till noon and from 3pm till 10.30pm.
Although guests have 24/24h access, the reception is not 24/24 open. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>