Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a range of mixed dorms and female dorm available. They are clean and modern and feature bunk beds. Most of the rooms have shared bathroom facilities.
Hostel is located in an attractive location. It is 500 meters from the main bus station, 300 meters from a commercial site where all banks, post office, exchange offices are located. The old historical center of Dubrovnik is only 2km away from the hostel. Just a few meters from the hostel there is a bus stop from where bus number 8 drives directly to the Old town, or by foot it takes around 20-25 minutes to reach the Old town. Only 50 meters from the hostel, popular pizzeria and restaurant LaLuna, two bakeries and Tommy Minimarket are located. Close to the Hostel there is also a laundry service with full service.
Hostel Free Bird Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 2.70 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
We do not accept customers younger than 14 years of age.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>