Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just outside the Golden Fort we are a family owned and operated property featuring a private pool and rooftop restaurant. A short walk from the historic city center guests can escape the tourist crowds and enjoy year around views of the ancient fort.
A 7-minute walk from all major sites Desert Pilgrim is the ideal place to adventure in the desert and have a clean place to unwind. Nearby sites include: Golden Fort (200m), Patwon ki Haveli (1km), Salem Singh Ki Haveli (600m), and Gadisar Lake (1.2km) Hostel Desert Pilgrim is the perfect place for exploring Jaisalmer.
Our spacious rooms and dorms are cleaned daily and fitted with air conditioning, private bathrooms, Wifi, hot water, private lockers, and luggage watch. Each room is stocked with linens, towels, shampoo/conditioner and western amenities in the bathrooms. Guests can enjoy our rooftop restaurant and terrace, relax in the desert sun on the pool patio, and even exchange books at our library.
Our friendly staff is always available to help with 24-hour reception offering assistance with:
- Camel Safaris
- Plane/train/bus/taxi bookings
- Free guided tours
- Currency exchange
- Same day laundry services
We have private deluxe and standard A/C rooms available along with female and mixed dorm options to accommodate all types of travelers from solo backpackers to couples and families.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 12:00 PM
Check-out 10:00 AM.
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards.
Taxes not included - 12%
Child friendly(Only children 6 and older are allowed). 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>