Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All you need is just minutes away and the city's hotspots are all walkable from here. Save money since you don't need to pay for transportation when you stay with us! Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam is a cool little youth hostel. The friendly atmosphere and generous hospitality have drawn guests back to our hostel over and over again. We're also more than happy to assist you with your day trips, pointing out the highlights of the city and help you out in finding your way in Amsterdam.
Our hostel is also the permanent residence of Simba, the house cat. Any guest who may be allergic to cats should be mindful of this before booking their stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Amsterdam and the Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam!
We choose to have a more laid-back and personal atmosphere and therefore we advise to please contact us for bookings of six people or more. We also don’t permit persons under 18 years of age or above 40, pets, any bookings of stag nights, hen nights or sport tours, soccer fans for (inter)national matches.
Cancellations and/or modifications can be made free of charge until 7 days prior to your arrival date (not arrival time). During the 7 days before your arrival we will charge the full amount of your reservation to the provided credit card. This payment will then become 100% NON-REFUNDABLE.
Read the above carefully because in the event of a false booking, there will be no check in nor will there be a refund.
We are looking forward to meeting you!! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>