Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of big group cancelation we will charge the first night in compensation for the canceletions we had make to have enought space for the incoming group
Additional Terms and Conditions
we insist that you make the reservation atleas with one or two weeks, in order to be shure that we have enought space.
remember that we will make vereything we can to recive youre group so please understand that if you cancel, may represents an important lost for hostel if we rejecto other customers in order to make enought space, so thats wy we surerly will charche the firs night
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Its importat to advertise us befor making the reservation in order to be sure of the beds disponivility.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Paypal payment accepted.
This area of the city is full of pretty antique houses built at the beginning of the 20th century by European aristocrats, is well known by there are bohemian coffee shops, restaurant's, pub's and night club's also has a very rich cultural life because you can find theater's, theological academies and libraries;
It is one step from Paseso de la Reforma's and from some important Mexican museums such as Anthropology Museum, Modern art's Museum, Tamayo's Museum, the Chapultepec's Casttel, the Zoo, Chapultepec's forest, etc.
This hood is very safe and secure, it has two great parks, Spain and Mexico park, where people walk their pet's and ride their bikes on weekends.
Hostel Condesa Chapultepec it's placed on one of this great antic houses, near Sevilla's and Chapultepec's subway stations and local bus station, close to the tourist buses stop points, fact that make easy to get almost anywhere on the city including center (Zocalo, Garibaldi,Arena Mexico), South (Xochimiclo, Coyoacan, San Angel), North (Polanco), East (Cabeza de Juarez), West (Santa Fe) and all the bus stations and the local Airport Benito Juarez.
Built on 1926 has all the splendor of the Art Nouveau architecture, the building adaptation took all the benefit of the existing space, to make it comfortable and exciting for our guests, it has dorm rooms and private room too; independent dorms and baths for men and women equipped with a huge locker and hooks to dry towels for each guest, fully equipped common kitchen, TV room, reading room where we wish to promote the book exchange and free wireless internet.
Stay at our hostel will gives you peace at night, but one step from the action and attractions!!!!!! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>