Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Property Colonial is only a block away from the famous Florida shopping street, nearby the historic Plaza de Mayo, on the surroundings of the elegant neighborhood of Puerto Madero, and a few blocks away from 9 de Julio avenue with the famous Obelisk at its center, best known as the widest street in the world. The city subway lines are only a few minutes away and with easy access to some important bus routes.
We invite you to experience the wide range of cultural activities of this unique city from traditional activities such as tango nights, soccer matches and the picturesque neighborhood of La Boca to the several museums, famous concerts, rich gastronomy, theater and performances. Buenos Aires is the perfect mix of fun and culture!
All our rooms have breakfast service included, as well as free access to the kitchen, WiFi, cable TV and computers. In addition, we count with luggage storage service for those who want to seize the day before continue to travel.The prices presented are per night, and includes breakfast, bed sheets and internet service.
Property Colonial's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 07:30 to 01:00am
Note for Argentinian travelers: if you wish to join the Pre-trip program, keep in mind that the payment of the entire stay must be made directly with the property prior to the trip. In this way, part of the expenses may be deducted. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>