Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide following facilities:
-Kitchen with appliances
-Dishes and cutlery
-Free coffee and tea
-Daily room cleaning
-24 hour reception
-Bed linen, hand towel
-Bath towel at extra cost.
Lviv was founded as a fort in the mid-13th century by Danylo Halytsky and was named after his son Lev, which means lion. The lion is the historic symbol of the city. For centuries it has been the Western Ukraine’s main city. Lviv’s main street is Freedom Avenue. It runs from Mitskevych Square to the Ivan Franko Opera and Ballet Theatre. Also in Freedom Avenue you can see the National Museum which used to be the Lenin Museum. In the middle of the avenue there is a statue of Ukrainian national poet, Taras Shevchenko, and there are always a lot of flowers at its feet.
Hostel can accommodate up to 22 guests in three rooms. Ten bed room equipped with five bunk beds with orthopaedic mattresses. Eight bed room equipped with four bunk beds with orthopaedic mattresses. Two bed room equipped with a double bed, two bedside tables, a drawer, a mirror, and a coat rack. There are also two folding chairs, which can be used as sleeping places at extra cost.
Hostel Centrum Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour reception.
Information for group accommodation:
If a group size exceeds capacity of a room by 2-3 people, there is a possibility to accommodate additional guests at folding chairs. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>