Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Casa Taxco is located in the heart of downtown Taxco just a block behind the main monument of the City, Santa Prisca Church. From Mexico City, Taxco is about 3-4 hour drive.
Surrounded by jewelry shops, small business, coffee shops, restaurants, museums, a little local market and a relaxed ambience make Hostel Casa Taxco the best place to stay. The Hostel is Located 5 minutes walking distance or 270 meters from the Bus Station, main museums are 2-4 minutes away and the little local market is 3 minutes. You can take a Taxi from the Hostel to go to The Monumental Christ is 15 minutes away.
Taxco is located in the middle of a mountain, a place where you can choose walking rather than taxi, everything is close. Gym is not necessary, you exercise all the time with the up and down hills.
Our facilities include free WiFi, hot water, fully-equipped kitchen and courtesies with restaurants and other small businesses for our guest. TV room with video streaming services, no smoking indoor area, balconies, a spacious outdoor terrace with hammocks, BBQ grill, tables and comfortable chairs. We don't have parking lot but we offer a special price for 24 hrs parking in the closest one (which is 5 minutes walking distance).
Our Friends told us they enjoyed more the second time they visited Taxco because they visited with local friends. We want our guests to experience the city like a local that’s why we have arrangements with the places visited usually by locals to get courtesies for our guests.
Hostel Casa Taxco Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>