Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the most privileged areas of the city, near to some of the best attractions of the city such as MalecÃ³n, Museo de La Ballena y Ciencias del Mar and Museo Regional de AntropologÃÂa e Historia de Baja California Sur, amongst other interesting spots near to our facilities.
We have several types of accommodation that will suit the needs of diverse sort of guests and travellers. In this sense, we have two dorms for four people each divided by gender as well as two private apartments for 3 people and 2 people each of them. In addition, we have several other services such as cafeteria, bicycle renting and common areas.
Casa Esterito Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
For the dorms the check in and check out are:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
For the apartments the check in and check out are:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast included for the dorms, for the apartment it can be possible to have breakfast for 50 Pesos Mexicanos.
The reception is open from 08:00 to 15:00 and 16:00 to 22:00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Pets are not allowed 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>