Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Burgos offers private rooms with bath, shared dorms, rooms with bunk beds and room for the disabled people. In total we have 120 beds, all in bunk beds. Breakfast is also included in all the bookings. Another service that we offer you is self-service laundry. Accordingly to the modernity of our facilities, Burgos Hostel offers free internet access for all our customers. You can connect to Internet via wireless totally free from your room or from any of our common areas. If you come to Burgos without your own computer or mobile device, do not worry. At Hostel Burgos we offer you two public computers with free Internet access. Do not miss our Chill Out area is the perfect place to relax, chat, read or play music or enjoy our free books corner.
From reception we help you plan your day in the city and even give you options to visit the province.
And the best part is that we are open 24 hours. We are in the building of the bus station, with which we share space and from which you can reach or move comfortably to anywhere in Spain and in the same street as one of the most beautiful museums in our city: the Museum Archaeology and Fine Arts in Burgos. Our extraordinary location allows you to walk to most monuments of Burgos. We are only 5 minutes from the cathedral, 5 minutes from the Museum of Human Evolution and just 20 minutes from the Royal Monastery of Huelgas. A few meters away are the taxi rank and disabled parking.
Hostel Burgos Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>