Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is frequent local bus from Buffalo to Niagara Falls for $2 each way. Go explore one of the first and finest state parks in the USA which to this day remains free. Bring your passport as well so you'll be able to enjoy the Canadian side too and the great views from the Int'l Rainbow Bridge.
Our modern, clean, safe and friendly hostel offers a perfect relaxing homestead. Along with our friendly Buffalonian staff full of local knowledge about shows and things going on in the community, the hostel has as spacious lounges, a fully equipped kitchen, a book exchange, a free store, bicycle loans, laundry facilities, free WiFi, Ping Pong and a little movie room in the basement with Netflix and one of the best collection of VHS Tapes :).
We are located in the heart of Buffalo's Theater District right next door to the Town Ballroom and across from Shea's Performing Arts. We are a few blocks from UB Jacobs Center and the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, Buffalo-Niagara Convention Center and a free train ride to Canal Side, Naval Park, & the Key Bank Center
The hostel is a short walk from Historic Allentown and the Chippewa Strip where live music and nightlife is ample. A 10 minute walk from the infamous Anchor Bar where Buffalo chicken wings were invented.
As New York's second largest city, Buffalo is known world-wide for its architectural treasures; only Chicago has a larger collection of buildings by America's foremost architects. In addition, renowned father of American landscape architecture Fredrick Law Olmsted who designed Central Park also designed Buffalo's park system where the acclaimed Albright-Knox Art Gallery is home to one of the top modern collections in the world.
Summer and fall find large crowds enjoying Buffalo's waterfront events including bike tours, kayaking, free outdoor concerts, local food truck rodeos and more.
A combination of a big city with small town warmth make Buffalo a relaxing place to spend some time and explore. Indeed, many travelers stay a few days but may stay several days longer than originally planned once they discover the city and its people.
Whether you're coming in town for a concert, conference, a sporting even or just to explore this quiet cool city... we are here for you and open every night till 10:30pm.
Check-in times need to be arranged with us as we are running a minimal operation still-- just let us know when you are coming.
If you are planning to arrive before 8am, we can suggest places near the hostel where you can enjoy a coffee or breakfast.
Come stay with us at Hostel Buffalo-Niagara! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
第 2 名, 旅舍连锁
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 3 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 2 名, 旅舍连锁
第 3 名, 洲级获奖旅舍 North America
第 1 名, 洲级获奖旅舍 North America
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>