Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just opened in June 2014 Hostel Blauer Stern is located in a newly refurbished old urban building right beside the marketplace of Lindenau in the west of Leipzig. Since a long time the so called WESTKULTUR in Plagwitz, Schleußig and Lindenau represents the free, alternative art and cultural scene of town.
With eleven quite different guest rooms on three floors and a green, cosy inner courtyard we offer you a comfortable and caring atmosphere with the important space and liberty to experience this wonderful city.
Around the marketplace you find everything you need – theatres, galleries, restaurants, pubs and a lot of shopping facilities are nearby. Not to forget the traditional weekly market on Thursdays and Fridays.
Also important to know:
* only 6 stops by tram from main station - tram station in front of hostel entrance
* our 8 rooms: one single room, three double rooms, three special family rooms with 3 or 4 beds and one mixed dorm room with 4 beds
* there are five bathrooms, a living and eating room, common kitchen, a playing room for children and a green inner courtyard with barbecue and chill-out corner at your free disposal
* children under 7 years we won't charge anything!
* 10 % discount at the bakery next door - breakfast mon - fri from 6, sat from 7 a.m. on
* free tea and coffee
* linen and towels included
* NO TV – but many books and games to lend, also radio and free WLAN
* free parking in the neighbour streets
* only 700 metres walking to 'palmengarten', the next bigger park
* huge supermarket at the marketplace
* check-in: 2 - 9 p.m. (if you want to check in later on we will charge you an amount of 10 €)
* check-out: 11 a.m.
* also note the facilities… 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>