Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50 % held within 2 weeks before arrival
50 % deposit payment at reservation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Walking distance to everything, just 2 minutes from the central train station, 10 minutes from the beach and to the old town, the Belle Meuniere is the perfect location and a popular choice.
Also, if you come by car you will have the convenience and security to park directly in the private courtyard of the Hostel.
The friendly English speaking staff will welcome you to his charming historical mansion, touting a great tree-studded garden decked out with tables and chairs for guests to lounge on and to enjoy the famous Belle Meuniere continental breakfast.
The Hostel which is set back from the road, offers 17 clean and comfortable rooms overlooking the trees. Each room has its own individual character, from private rooms to dormitory, offering cosy accommodation to suit every budget. You have a choice of double, triple and quadruple rooms with or without private bathrooms.
Because of the uniqueness of this establishment, the relaxed atmosphere and facilities, the Hotel attracts various clientele from backpackers to families to business people.
The hotel has been managed by the same friendly family since 1984 and has built a reputation that has been highly recommended by many different travel guides year upon year. The renowned hospitality is very much appreciated by international travellers for many years.
Individual control of air-conditioning in every rooms.
Visitors Taxes are not included in the price on-line.
Please note that the Visitor Tax will be: 3 % of the price of the night before VAT.
Please note the breakfast is not included in the online room rates. Breakfast is 8 euros/person for the traditional French or full option 11 euros/person.
Parking cost 16 euros and it is recommended to reserve a spot ahead.
We are not accepting children in the dormitory accommodations. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>