Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking. The hostel also offers bike. (at the bike shop, for rent)
In winter, a heated ski storage room is available, and the stop of a free ski bus to the Gosau Ski Area is only a 5-minute walk away. It is quite easy to go with bus or train to visit Hallstatt (only 15 minuts) or to visit fivefinger. The bus station 3 minutes walking, Train station 4 minutes walking. The nearest airport is Salzburg W. A. Mozart Airport, 49 km from Hostel Bad Goisern. Several restaurants and a grocery shop are within a 2-minute walk.
Hostel-Badgoisern offers bunk beds in a mixed dormitory 2 rooms (6 bed and 4 bed) which is heated in winter. Bathrooms are located on the corridor. Bed linen and towels are provided. On request and at a surcharge, breakfast is available every morning. The units at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine in the shared kitchen.
Hostel-Badgoisern Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00, early check in upon request.
Check out from 05:00 to 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. We only accept Visa, V-Pay, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners Club, Discover and American Express.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 3.00 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Luggage storage available.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>