Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Car parking included in the price.
You wake up refreshed in a quiet neighbourhood, get up from your cosy bed. You’re recharged and ready to experience Krakow: the Main Market Square with its multitude of cafes, pubs and restaurants; the Jewish Quarter’s pre-World War II heritage; the Wawel Hill and the great Castle watching over the city; the beautifully blue Vistula river... and that’s only a fraction of what Krakow can offer, that Aleje 28 Hostel will help you discover.
Located in the enclave of Tatarska 5 street, Aleje 28 Hostel offers you all the attractions of the Main Market Square, just a short walk away, but without the accompanying noise.
We offer inexpensive accommodation in the heart of Krakow. The price includes: Wi-Fi Internet access, showers and not only (see full list below).
In addition, despite the fact that our hostel is located in city center, we have our own, free and secure parking for our guests!
Our kitchen is a place, where you can help yourself at any time, even if hunger strikes late at night. Check it :)
The reception is open long hours (7AM – 11PM), so if you have any questions (directions, tickets, sightseeing), just ask!
Discover the secrets of Krakow without hassle! And have a well deserved rest in one of our high standard rooms.
Aleje 28 Hostel was awarded by Hostelworld.com the title of a Top Rated Hostel in 2008.
Check in: 14:00 to 23:00. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>