Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each of our rooms has a particular style, which is reflected in the name of the room in Kawéskar language. This language belongs to an indigenous group of the Austral zone of Chile, consisting of nomadic migrants that crossed the channels of Patagonia by canoe. We are characterised by a totally personalised attention to the guests, not only we care about the stay of the passenger in our hostel, we also worry about guiding and helping them in any need that they have, with what we assure a pleasant experience for each passenger in the city of Punta Arenas.
From the beginning, the Hostal Yataiken patagonia has been thought of as a place consistent with our nature and environment. The restoration of our house, as already mentioned, was done with recycled wood from demolitions of other buildings, in order to reduce the impact on our forests. Throughout our facilities we encourage our guests to have policies for reduced consumption of electricity and water resources.
For our part, all our organic waste is sent to composts in areas of the periphery to the city of Punta Arenas. We have also minimised the use of plastic in our place and promote the reuse of this material if necessary. The stay in our hostel includes continental breakfast service, central heating, satellite TV, WiFi Internet (throughout our establishment), covered parking lots, and an a allowed smoking area.
Hostal Yataiken Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>