Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the finest locations of the city, near to some of the most relevant landmarks and attractions of the area such as Museo al Cielo Abierto, Ascensor Reina Victoria, Arco Britanico and Natural History Museum, amongst other interesting spots and places of our area.
We have several types of accommodation options, both private rooms and shared accommodation rooms, all of them fully equipped with all the necessary amenities and services to ensure a great stay to our guests and travellers within our facilities. In addition, we have a patio and a terrace with outdoors game like a boulder, dards foosball or slackline. The stay includes a full breakfast, with coffee, tea, milk, toast, butter, jam, natural juices, oats, cereals, scrambled eggs and fruits.
Hostal Voyage Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The tax fee can be exempted to all those passengers who are not Chilean citizens or residents in Chile.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>