Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Oveja verde was created by an adventurer and traveller, with the purpose of providing rest and relief to those travelling routes as he has done and continues doing. It is he and his close friends who give the guests the personalized attention.
Oveja verde, has been created by and for demanding travellers, with an emfasis on attension and willingness to respond to diverse needs, queries and personal curisoties of those visiting a new place.
Oveja verde is located in a building built in 1928, designed and constructed by a famous chilean architect. Its beautiful and classic interior has been carefully restored, rescuing woods and original materials from from the beginning of the past century.
Oveja verde, excellence and services are the main players in this place.
Aquiles Zambrano, owner of Hostal Oveja Verde, is an adventurer, lover of travel, which is characterized by his love of aestetics. This is reflected in every activity of his life. He is a passionate skier of the of the central andes. In the winter he is found giving ski lessons in the prestigious ski center Valle Nevado. He identifies himself with a vision of fighting for nature, recycling and conserving natural assests.
Cancellation Policy: 48hours.
Check in time: 14pm
Check out time: 12pm
Credit Cards Accepted.
Breakfast Included. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>