Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Offers rooms with air conditioning and a shared bathroom in Alicante. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen with free coffee and tea, balconies or terraces in each room and closed and open terrace on the top of the building, a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property.
We are near to popular attractions like Alicante Museum of Contemporary Art, Bullring Alicante and San Fernando Castle. Just 15 minutes walking to the sea front and Postiget beach by old center of Alicante full of cafes, restaurants and bars .
We are happy to welcome guests from all over the world who love sun, sea and Alicante:)
Hostal Numero Trece Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 21.00. If you arrive after 21:00, please contact us for additional information about automatic check-in.
Check out before 11.00.
Before check-in or after check-out you can leave your luggage in a locker for 1 euro. please contact us ahead of time if you wish to drop off luggage
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards.
Breakfast not available.
Reception from 15.00 to 21.00.
Pet are not allowed.
Be sure to have a bank card for a check-in.
Over 18 years old. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>