Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No hostal charges at all for cancelations.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Not additional conditions request
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We already work with several groups worldwide. We have the experience and the know how to do it. For references about this please visit us at our Facebook wall,
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With a central location in Punta Hermosa getting out and exploring is a breeze. With buses leaving from Lima regularly, Punta Hermosa is an incredibly easy destination to get reach.
Hostal Merlin offers a variety of services with unparallel hospitality. Its wonderful location puts you seconds away from world class beaches and point breaks. Owned and operated by local surfer and guide Johnny Mendiburu.
Johnny will share extensive knowledge of the area and have you loving his location more than he does.
He speaks excellent English and would be delighted to show and guide you around the areas more than 15 point breaks.
Johnny also goes out of his way to introduce you to the Punta Hermosa community making you feel right at home.
By giving personal assistance and support your stay in Punta Hermosa will be very memorable and goes perfectly with any South American travel itinerary.
Check in 12:00 pm / Check out 15:00 pm / Cancellation policy: 2 days before.
Please inform about your arrival time to help you how to arrive.
IMPORTANT : HOSTAL MERLIN DOESN'T WORK WITH KIDS. ONLY WITH COUPLES OR ADULT PASSENGERS. Except if he is the child of a staying couple, and is less than 2 years old. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>