Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Valladolid, the colonial city is a point of passage for large archaeological zones and beautiful cenotes, taking into account Chichen Itza only 20 minutes from Valladolid, as well as other archaeological sites such as Ek Balam and the family that are a few kilometers away. The location of the hostel is magnificent, therefore, you can reach the park of the historic center with a few steps; a side located the avenue of the friars that lead to the wonderful former convent of San Bernardino of Siena, the first Franciscan convent of America where you can also enjoy 3D video mapping.
The rooms have roof fans, individual drawers and shelves. The beds are individual and are in bunks, one room is for 11 people and the other two for 7. All the bathrooms are shared as well as the common areas, where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Hostal Mamachá Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Air conditioner on the 7 beds dorm with 4 people minimum (or paying) 9 pm to 5am.
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 23.00
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
We don't accept payment with card. (only hostelword uses this for the fee) 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>