Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Landscaped with natural vegetation, the Hostal Los Yutzos provides the perfect atmosphere for those seeking relaxation and adventure in the jungles of Ecuador. Your hosts are pleased to offer advice on travel routes, local events, and little-known places to visit.
Come visit us to enjoy lots of exciting activities. Just minutes away from Tena, by car or by bus, you can enjoy the Jumandy Caverns, which has 3 miles of walkable caves. You can also enjoy kayaking, white-water rafting and boating in the many rivers that are located in this area. Walk with native guides in the deep jungle and admire the wild life of the region.
Our hostal consists of 30 spacious and tastefully decorated rooms located right next to the Pano river in Tena. We have a reputation of being the best hosts in town. Our name: Los Yutzos, is taken after a wild bush that grows in the shores of all rivers of this region. These bushes have lots of small leaves and beautiful pink flowers.
Includes American breakfast (portion of fruits, juice, tea, milk or coffee, 2 breads, scrambled eggs, jam and butter) Also The rooms have, private bath, hot water, TV cable, Free WIFI connection Internet.
22% of Taxes are included 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>