Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are conveniently located close to the plan on Avenida Ecuador, so easy to get to by foot, bus (number 607 stops out front), colectivo or taxi, and located only just on the outskirts of the exciting bar night-life, meaning not so noisy when you sleep, but close and convenient walking distance to get back to the hostel if heading out.
Our rooms are recently re-built and renovated, with insulation, thick doors and double glass windows for noise and temperature control for complete comfort for our guests. We have rooms of varying bed numbers, from a private room of one set of bunks (2 beds), 3 rooms of 2 sets of bunks (4 beds) and 2 rooms of 4 bunks (8 beds). All havesupplementary wifi.
Hostal Licanantay Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 24.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>