Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the downtown's west side, its so easy to see Oaxaca happening all around you. With the hostel's location at just two blocks from a World Heritage architectural wonder and across the park to a traditional Oaxaqueño market, the experience of life in this little city becomes very palpable while staying with us.
Close by: a couple WIFI enabled coffee shops, small and inexpensive food vendors, physical activities like Boxing, Taw Kwan Do, Yoga and a Latin Rhythms studio, reliable drop off laundry services, traditional haircut parlors, super cheap 'colectivo' style taxi services that go to all the little pueblos around and last but certainly not least, the infamous Central de Abastos market, the biggest one in the state, home to enormous and varied sections of all things Oaxaca: clay pottery, textile goods, esoteric and holistic products, fish and seafood, Oaxacan breads, cheese, exotic fruits, flowers, Mezcal, coffee and chocolate.
And for the nigh time, being the biggest agave producing state has its perks as nightlife in Oaxaca is all about Mezcal and fun long nights. Join us on a nightly pregame in our Hostel Garden Area and then later relax in one of our comfy dorms as you prepare for another daytime adventure. Many other museums, restaurants, shops and bike rentals are also at walking distance
The Hostal is a renovated luxury house turned a relaxed and happening meeting point for travelers seeking to stretch their budget and enjoy their stay in Oaxaca.
Our shared areas and services include: an outdoor garden that's perfect for meeting other guests, a dining area with where our breakfast is also served daily, a fridge and shared kitchen with cooking stations and appliances, a TV room with Netflix and on screen Youtube, books for exchange, Orthopaedic mattresses, a luggage holding area, lockers per guest, 24 hour hot water, security cameras, 24 door access with key, tour and information services and bilingual staff ready at your service.
We offer free Fiber Optic High Speed Internet suitable for video conferencing, home office work and uploading.
As well as free outgoing International Calls during business hours so you can call home and friends while in Oaxaca (certain time restrictions apply).
Hostal Central policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm and Check-out time is 11 am.
No 24-hour front desk: Open from 8 am to 11 pm only.
HOURS OF BUSINESS ARE MONDAY TO SUNDAY FROM 8 AM TO 11 PM.
IF YOUR ARRIVAL IS OUT OF OUR BUSINESS HOURS, PLEASE CONTACT FOR A 30 MINUTE GRACE PERIOD AVAILABLE ONLY ON REQUEST. COMMON AREAS CLOSE AND QUIET TIME OBSERVED FROM 12:00 am to 08:00 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: CASH and CREDIT: VISA & MASTERCARD
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival at no penalty, except during highs season months of APRIL, JULY, NOVEMBER and DECEMBER.
Cooked Breakfast included daily.
No age restriction applied above 18 years of age.
For your information: the property is not suitable for children.
All guests must be 18 years or older.
Passport is required for every check in, NO EXCEPTIONS.
We are a young and open minded group of individuals who welcome anyone from all walks of life, come spend time and lets exchange a great time in Oaxaca! 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>