Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There really is not a better place than Hostel Aida as far as location is concerned, especially for lovers of the outdoors. Located in the quiet town of La Esperanza, at the base of Volcan Imbabura, it is a perfect starting off point for a trip to the summit. There are countless other hikes, hot springs, waterfalls, rivers and lakes to visit in the area as well! Two of Aida´s grandsons, Charlie and Jose, are experienced guides, and can lead and organize trips to the summit of Imbabura and other nearby destinations. Having grown up in La Esperanza, Charlie and Jose know the area like the back of their hands and are great resources and guides! If outdoor activities aren´t your thing, there are plenty of other attractions in the area. These include a trip to the nearby Otavalo markets, Ibarra, or simply just hanging around the hostel relaxing by the fire, playing with the animals or chatting with the family.
A variety of accommodations are available, ranging from private rooms to campsites. All rooms are brightly painted, and provide gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains and garden. Each room is furnished with comfortable beds, a desk and chair, and plenty of warm blankets for those cold mountain nights! In addition, all accommodations include access to hot showers, free towels, 24 hour check in, free WIFI, and access to a fully stocked kitchen. It is important to note that all showers and bathroom facilities are shared.
Hostal Casa Aida policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 10 am.
Check-out time is 4 pm.
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Pet friendly. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Child friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>