Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostal has a capacity to accommodate comfortable 16 people in: 3 double or twin, 2 triple bedroom and 2 matrimonial room, with two bathroom on the first floor and two more on the second floor.
In our big living room you can enjoy staying inside, with Internet wi-fi, cable TV and DVD player (we might have some old VHS too).
We offer bike and outdoor equipment rental too. Also, we sell bus tickets to Torres del Paine and assistance to organize your visit plan.
Are you coming back from a big trip? use our laundry service.
If you prefer to use your chef skills the kitchen use is free. Don't worry about breakfast, because is included.
In our backyard we have many fruit trees, bushes, plants and flowers typical from our region.
Bring your own car? We have a parking space, but, if you want to travel by bus we offer advice on organized tours and transportation, also some discounts, to the main attractions of Patagonian as: Torres del Paine ('W' & 'O' Circuit), El Calafate, Perito Moreno, Pingüineras, Punta Arenas, Ushuaia, etc.
Our experienced guide services and rental equipment are at your service to make you enjoy the adventure of Patagonia.
Edmundo & Gabriela
- Rent Equipment & Bikes
- For an additional fee we offer laundry service
- Our services start at 06 am until 10 pm, but at night we have support service.
- The building and rooms are non smoking, but the garden and front yard can be used for that.
- Luggage storage is available for free.
Cancellation Policy 1 day before the arrival
Check In: until 10 pm
Check Out: until 11 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash Only!
Continental Breakfast is included.
Taxes are NOT included. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>