Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We also have a smoking area where you can arrange a barbecue. The wifi is available in all spaces.
The hostel is equipped with coffee machine and kettle, and a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare as your own meals. Free hygiene products are provided for added comfort.
The Host'Bell Rooms & Suites is located in the heart of Bairro Alto, one of the most typical historical districts. With privileged facilities and location, we offer you the best place to enjoy your holidays in Lisbon.
On the first floor, America and Europe rooms, with 14 beds, all fully equipped so you can have the best experience.
On the second floor we have the Australia meeting place where you can relax on our sofa, reading or playing.
On the third floor, we have the Africa and Asia suites, where the luxury of the hotel is at your disposal.
We have free linen, towels and cleaning.
Host'Bell Rooms & Suites Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00
Check out before 11:00
Late Check-In : Between 00:01 and 02:00 15€; After 02:00 30€
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 23%
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
Curfew until 00:00.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>