Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is owned by a Dutch-Peruvian couple. We offer you a very nice place, with a homely, familiar atmosphere, only one block from the main square, but in a quiet street. Also all our rooms are situated at the backside, away from the street side.
In the morning you can have a good value breakfast at any time you like and if you want to relax you can use the roof terrace with hammock, which is also situated at the back of our hostel.
The bathrooms are shared, but clean, have really hot water 24 hours, and are only shared with one or two other rooms. Please note that our triple rooms have a double bed for two persons and a single bed.
We have internet access in the common room, laundry service, the bedlinen is included, towels excluded, warm and cold drinks available, no curfew, 24 hour reception, check in 24 hours. Check out time 12 pm.
We can pick you up day or night if you let us know your aprox. arrival time, bus company and from which city you will come.
We have our own travel agency inside the property to arrange your flight over the Nasca Lines and any other tour you want. Also can we reserve your bus ticket and reserve whatever hotel for the next town you want to go and even tours in other towns if you like.
We speak multiple languages and we can inform you about all your travel questions to make your stay as comfortable and easy as possible, so you can have all your time to enjoy the city and surroundings of Nazca.
Welcome in Nazca, welcome in Hospedaje Brabant! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>