Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
2/ 24-hour check-in permitted but the earliest check-in times are different for different locations so please do confirm from our website. If you are arriving very early, please make sure you book the previous night. You are welcome to wait in our common room if you would like, but for 3-4 am arrivals, we recommend booking an extra night.
3/ Credit/debit cards accepted.
4/ One day advance notice for free cancellation.
5/ No children below the age of 18 are allowed to stay at the Hostel.
6/ Residents of the same city are not permitted to stay at the hostel. For e.g., residents of Goa will not be allowed to stay at Hopping Frog.
7/ We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid Government Photo ID and Address proof for Indian nationals during check-in
8/ No drugs allowed on premises
9/ We have a strict advance payment policy at check-in
10/ We are a travellers’ hostel and do not encourage group stays and long stays. For bookings of more than 6 people or stays of more than 15 days, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get authorisation. Else, we reserve the right to terminate your booking without any refunds
11/ We are much better over email than phones. So email us with your questions before calling us 🙂
12/ Guests will be asked to pay in advance minimum 30 % of their booking amount to confirm their bookings by the reservations team at any point after they make the booking.
13/ Cancellation Policy : Intimation by email has to be sent 24 Hour prior to checkin date and time. Incase of any Offers and Promotions the payment will be NON REFUNDABLE at any point.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hopping Frog welcomes people of all age groups, backgrounds and interests who seek tranquility, peace and serenity.
The name, HOPPING FROG, holds a great deal of meaning to us. Frogs start their lives as tiny tadpoles limited to the water-body they are born in. As they grow and gain limbs, they leave home and merrily hop to new habitats as they express their newfound freedom. They meet new individuals and congregate near ponds making beautiful music together, living their humble nomadic lives. We see this as a metaphorical representation of the lives led by backpackers and tourists. HOPPING FROG by GREEN SPACE is a concept so unique, yet so fundamental, to us. We at GREEN SPACE group, aim to give the best hostel experience en wrapped in nature.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-21:00.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>