Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
they will be charged one night and no refund on the booking deposit.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For the group, the leader has to present the names of persons and their passport (personal information) and to give financial information.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Home Saint Jean is located in Western province, Karongi district. The building is pretty striking, set on a hill looking down into the lake. So it is wonderful view and excellent location, let me say: it is all about the view.
Home Saint Jean offers different categories of rooms at reasonable price. The standard double and single rooms have excellent view on the Kivu Lake and they are self-contained (hot shower and bathroom inside). Twin bed rooms, they are three in total and one of them is self-contained. Apartment has three rooms and each one has two beds inside, it has sitting room. It provides the following services: accommodation, restaurant and bar, conference hall, laundry service, free parking, free Wi-Fi. In additional to these, it organizes the: boat rides, and kayaking service, car for hiring and tour guiding. Here is how you can enjoy your wonderful stay at Home Saint Jean (Our excellent Place): boat ride: it is the cheapest way for visiting different Islands and there are different things that you can do from there like: swimming, hiking on napoleon islands and walking; kayaking: it is interesting and the only way to explore the kivu lake; swimming: swimming in Kivu Lake is safe and it is free of dangerous animals; walking: walk alongside the lake up to the power plant of Methane Gas.
Home Saint Jean Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 01:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Dogs and cats are not allowed.
Smoking in all rooms is not allowed.
Smoking in dinning and bar area is not allowed.
Restaurant close at 10 pm. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>